If you like xplr, and want to contribute, that would be really awesome.
You can contribute to this project in the following ways
Contribute your time and expertise (read CONTRIBUTING.md for instructions).
- Developers: You can help me improve my code, fix things, implement features etc.
- Repository maintainers: You can save the users from the pain of managing xplr in their system manually.
- Code Reviewers: Teach me your ways of code.
- Designers: You can make the logo even more awesome, donate stickers and blog post worthy pictures.
- Bloggers, YouTubers & broadcasters: You can help spread the word.
Contribute by donating.
For further queries or concern related to
xplr, just ask us.